1. Pre-poo my hair with Jamaican Black Castor Oil & Grapeseed oil on my scalp & entire hair length. Covered my hair for 2 hours with my shower caps to generate heat.
2. Washed my scalp with Ion Sulfate Free Smoothing shampoo. Wrapped my hair using a cotton t-shirt & left it for 30 minutes. Applied black tea rinse & left it on for 30 minutes before deep conditioning.
3. Deep conditioned with ORS Replenishing Conditioner, Roux Porosity Control & castor oil, covered my hair with 3 shower caps & left it for 2 hours ( I deep condition for longer due to my new growth & texlaxed hair).
4. After 2 hours rinsed out the deep conditioner, wrapped my hair with a cotton towel & left it for 30 minutes.
5. Once my hair was 80% dry, I applied Elasta QP Moisturising Butter, Paul Mitchell Skinny serum & sealed with Grapeseed oil.
6. Divided my hair into 5 sections and carefully detangled. I only had minimal shedding as seen below. My new growth was soft and easy to comb. I ended up with soft fluffy air dried hair.
I’m currently 14weeks into my stretch and becoming more adept in managing the 3 textures I’ve got (bone straight, texlaxed & new growth) without losing so much hair. Can’t wait till my 21 week stretch is over.