Wash day commenced late on Saturday afternoon.
1. Applied Hair Trigger Elixir to my scalp & Grapeseed oil to my hair length. Covered my hair with a shower cap and rushed down to the cargo company and to the market to restock on foodstuffs.
2. Came back, rushed to the kitchen to cook and finished by 7.30p.m.
3. Washed my hair with Ion Keratin Smoothing shampoo.
4. Applied tea rinse (used 3 Lipton tea bags) & left to dry.
5. Deep conditioned with a mix of ORS Replenishing Conditioner & Grapeseed oil. Applied with my sprush. Covered my hair with a shower cap & brought out my Gold N’ Hot conditioning cap. Sat down to watch X-Factor. Deep conditioned for 30 minutes (this heat cap is the bomb and reduces the time I spend on deep conditioning).
6. Ended up spending 45 minutes and waited for 15mins to cool off before rinsing it out.
7. Wrapped my hair with a cotton T-shirt & left it for 15 mins before leaving to to air dry.
8. Once my hair was damp, sealed with Grapeseed oil & Giovanni leave-in.
9. Cross wrapped my hair, tied a silk scarf around my edges & used satin bonnet.
10. Left it alone throughout Sunday.
11. This is what it looks like today ( wore my hair out today for work).
In other news ladies, your shipment has arrived & I’m sending out orders tomorrow. Kindly bear with me.
Have a great week ahead!