1. Commenced by dividing my hair into 4sections and detangled with the Hercules Sageman Rake Comb.
2. Prepoo with NJoy Prepoo & Seal Moisture oil as depicted in the picture above. This oil is jam packed with all kinds of essential oil and the tingles I experienced was awesome. It was like being under my heating cap or steamer.
3. Covered my hair with 2 shower caps and left it on for 5 hours. I wasn’t faithful with my regimen during my long vacation. So I thought to myself, this will be a nice way to get back on track.
4. Washed my hair with my staple – Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo (I’m clarifying next week) to start off September on a fresh note.
5. In a small bowl, I mixed Aubrey Protein balancing conditioner, Roux Porosity, a drop of pure unrefined jojoba oil (Dr Adorable Inc. has got fantastic range of essential oils) and 3 drops of peppermint oil and mixed together. Sectioned my hair into four and proceeded to apply.
6. Covered my hair with 2 shower caps and left it on overnight.
7. Rinsed it out this morning and wrapped my hair with a cotton towel. Left it on for 30minutes.
8. Applied my leave-in which is ‘Biolage Matrix Advanced Fibre strong(this product is full of ceramides which fortifies the hair strands). I bought this at the TGF Salon within Walmart when I went for a deep conditioning and straightening session. It was used on my hair and I loved how it made my hair silky.
9. Sealed my hair with jojoba oil and applied Njoy Sulfur growth oil to my scalp.
How was your wash day?