Ladies, how was your weekend? Trust you had a splendid one. I slept all through and it was just splendid. So, I have finally gotten my inversion technique on (which reminds me I’ve got to measure my starting length tonight so I can be sure this method works). Basically the inversion technique involves turning your head upside down for four minutes for seven consecutive days, accompanied with a scalp massage using your favourite oil and GHE (green house effect involves covering your hair with a shower cap overnight once you’ve applied your oils or growth aid to the scalp). That’s not all, what actually gives 1inch within a week is the art of turning your head upside down to stimulate growth.
I have seen a lot of pictures and testimonials from other hair bloggers who’ve tried it and F practically talked me into it and I decided to give it a go. So I commenced on Saturday but I don’t think I stayed for the allotted time period necessary. I decided to start again yesterday.
I’ve seen ladies assuming this posture, sticking their heads into bathroom sinks or turning upside down on their couch. Well I do mine by laying down across my bed while ensuring my head hangs outside the edge of my bed and I stay in this position for 4minutes. It’s usually advisable to use a timer on your phone.
One more growth aid I have added to my weekly deep conditioning session is the use of peppermint oil. I cannot gush about this oil enough as it takes deep conditioning to a whole level as I feel the after effects for 3days as my scalp tingles all the way.
Beautiful hair makes a person look more attractive. Thick and well nourished hair is liked by all of us. But, these days with pollution and stress, many people are deprived of thick hair so we need to work a little extra to achieve and maintain it. Peppermint oil hair care can help in achieving thick and long hair.
Peppermint oil is a useful hair care product. Always take care that you do not apply peppermint oil directly to the hair. Instead, mix 2 drops of oil with 4 oz of water and then only apply it. You can mix castor, avocado or olive oil with peppermint oil. Hair can be damaged if peppermint oil is used in concentrated form. You can pour a few drops of peppermint oil in your shampoo bottle or in your deep conditioning mix as well.
Benefits of Peppermint Oil for Hair
- It gives a cooling effect to the scalp.
- This oil fights dandruff and head lice.
- Applying peppermint oil will make your hair smell good. It has a fresh and cool fragrance which will make you feel nice.
- Through the use of peppermint oil hair growth is very effective and many people opt for it. It stimulates the hair follicle which helps in hair growth.
- Peppermint oil for hair loss treatment is very effective as it binds the hair roots and increases blood circulation.
- Peppermint oil can be mixed with coconut oil and glycerin. This mixture is known to promote hair growth.
- Another mixture which is beneficial for hair can be prepared by mixing peppermint oil, castor oil, tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E oil.
- It is mainly beneficial for people having oily hair as this oil does not leave the scalp oily. This oil works as an astringent which helps in the normalization of the scalp’s oil production and has a neutralizing effect on the scalp.
- Since peppermint oil balances the pH, it can be used for the treatment of dry scalp.
- Peppermint oil is known to add shine and gloss to the hair.
- This oil works as a conditioner.
To place your order, click here