2. Rinsed out in the morning and proceeded to shampoo in sections with Suave Daily Clarifying and used Ion Smoothing Conditioner for 2 minutes before rinsing off.
3. Skipped the green tea rinse as I forgot to boil the tea on Friday night.
4. Deep condition with Kanechom Acai, Roux Porosity & Peppermint oil, covered my hair with a shower cap and used my Gold N Hot Heat cap for 30minutes. Left it on for an additional 5minutes to cool off before rinsing out.
5. Wrapped my hair for 15minutes with a cotton towel. Sealed with Grapeseed oil, Biolage Advanced Matrix Fibrestrong & Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum.
6. Proceeded to bun my hair to stretch the dense growth I’ve got going on.
On a lighter note, I’ve been engrossed in a series of short films currently airing on Channel 158 DSTV. These films are produced by M-net and they are quite interesting. Watched a recent one about this male banker who’s a gigolo due to the monthly targets set for him by his boss. It was really hilarious watching how he became a pawn in a game set up by his own boss.
Have a splendid week ahead and Compliments of the Season. Yeah..I’m in that mood already and slowly winding down for the year. I’ve got this huge white Xmas tree in the corner of my living room all lit up and rearing to go. I’m dedicating this favorite Xmas song of mine to you all.
Video Source: YouTube