1. Commenced prepoo by applying Njoy prepoo essentials to my scalp & Aubrey Organics GBP to the length of my hair. As I touch up in 2weeks time after a 27week stretch, it’s essential I fortify my ends with one form of protein treatment. Covered my hair with a shower cap & left it on overnight.
2. The following morning, I proceeded to wash in sections but changed my mind since I decided to use the shower instead. Applied diluted Ion Smoothing shampoo and massaged my scalp thoroughly before standing under the shower to rinse it out. No shedding as usual and that’s why I simply love Aubrey Organics GBP (exhausted the current bottle & I’ve got to place a new order so it’ll arrive with the next shipment batch).
3. I proceeded to use Roux Porosity Control and left it on for 30seconds before rinsing out. It was a complete breeze finger detangling underneath the shower. I’ve been omitting tea rinses not deliberately but seems shedding has taken a backseat the longer I am on this stretch that I really don’t need it (or maybe I’m doing something right).
4. Once I left the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror to check my new growth and it just struck me how my hair felt soft, fluffy & moisturized as if I had deep conditioned already (since I started using Roux Porosity after washing my hair, I’ve noticed the difference). Left my hair to dry out before applying Kanechom Acai & a bit of peppermint oil. Finally exhausted the Kanechom & can’t wait for the Karite Butter to arrive next week. Covered my hair with a shower cap & left it on for an hour.
5. Once time was up, I rinsed and wrapped my hair with a cotton towel for 10minutes before removing it. Sealed with a mix of JBCO & Grapeseed oil. Applied Biolage Advanced Fibrestrong (I’ve had such a positive experience with this brand that its going to be part of my regular staple). Detangling was a breeze and my hair is currently plaited in cornrows.
Have a great week ahead!
Note: For ladies who’d like to lay their hands on some silk scarves, kindly proceed to Woolworth @ The Palms, Lekki where I got some yesterday. They come in plain colors and there’s a 50% sales going on.