Products used: Aubrey Organics GBP/Aubrey Organics White Camelia Moisturizing Conditioner/Peppermint Oil/JBCO/Advanced Matrix Biolage Fibrestrong/Tresemme Split Remedy Leave-in/Grapeseed oil/Njoy Essentials/Ion Smoothing Shampoo/Roux Porosity Control
1. Prepoo with a mix of Peppermint oil, JBCO & Njoy Essentials. Covered my hair with a shower cap for an hour.
2. Combined green and black tea bags. Brought to boil and left overnight to steep.
3. Washed my hair in 2sections with Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo. Once I was done, I applied Roux Porosity Control and waited for 2minutes before rinsing out (just discovered one other thing I had not observed earlier with the use of Roux Porosity Control. Overtime it has reduced frizzy nature of my hair to the minimum). Sprayed my hair liberally with the green/tea rinse combo and left to dry completely. By the time my hair was dry, it was smooth and frizz free.
4. Proceeded to apply Aubrey Organics GBP to my ends and Aubrey Organics White Camelia smoothing moisturizing conditioner to my length and root. Covered my hair with a shower cap and waited for an hour before rinsing out. F! you simply rock for loaning me this product..it’s the shiznit…simply rocks.
5. Once I rinsed out, wrapped my hair in a cotton towel for 20minutes before applying a mix of grapeseed & JBCO, Tresemme Split Remedy and Advanced Matrix Fibrestrong before calling it a day. Styled my hair in a grecian updo that i saw on Pinterest.
On a lighter note, I am so done with beauty salons right now. Went to one I considered exceptional on Sunday and they freaked me out with the way they were handling my hair that I hightailed it from there (all because I was missing my fat, juicy curls).