Since my hair was in a messy updo for 3days straight, I decided to take it down and try my hands at another style I saw on Pinterest.
1. Moisturized with Giovanni Weightless Leave-in & Coconut Oil.
2. Finger combed my hair into a mohawk.
3. Applied a bobby pin each to my sides and at the back (used 3 bobby pins).
4. Tucked each side in @ the top while avoiding exposing my ends.
5. Voila!!! Ready to hit the road and I kept this style intact for the past 3days.
6. At night, I wrap a silk scarf around my edges to lay them flat & cover the mohawk with a satin bonnet.