Products used: Herbal Essence Moisturizing Shampoo, Aubrey Organics GBP, Green Tea Rinse, Ion Smoothing Conditioner, Roux Porosity Control, Coconut Oil, Giovanni Weightless Leave-in & Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.
1. Brewed 2 tea bags overnight & left to steep. Prepoo with Coconut Oil overnight.
2. Washed the following morning with Herbal Essence Moisturizing Shampoo in 3 sections. Proceeded to use Ion Smoothing Conditioner for 5 minutes before rinsing out.
3. Wrapped a cotton towel around my hair for 20minutes to absorb excess moisture. Sprayed my scalp and hair with green tea and allowed to dry out. Last week, I used a moisturizing deep conditioner (Hairveda Sitrinillah).
4. Today I’m using a protein deep conditioner (Aubrey Organics GBP). I usually alternate weekly between a moisturizing & protein deep conditioning treatment. Applied Aubrey in sections concentrating on my ends and entire length. The beauty of alternating weekly enables my hair to thrive and strike the right balance between protein & moisture. I’ve been able to keep breakage at bay with this method.
5. Covered my hair with a shower cap & sat under my heat cap for an hour before rinsing out. Wrapped a cotton towel for 20minutes to absorb excess moisture.
6. Sealed with Coconut Oil; Giovanni Weightless Leave-in & Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. I was preparing to blow dry but PHCN struck and I decided to air-dry. My wash day went well with strengthened hair.
7. Went for low maintenance hair style this week. Check below: