1. Prepoo session got tossed outta the window for one strange reason..wasn’t up to it. I’ve been a bit lazy about my hair.
2. Divided my hair into 2 sections and detangled with the Hercules Sagemann Comb. Proceeded to wash my hair with Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo. Once I was done, I wrapped a cotton towel around my hair and waited for 10minutes to absorb all that wetness. Since I hadn’t bothered to prepoo and skipped my tea rinse, it was important to deep condition on damp hair (as my hair was screaming for moisture). Oh! before applying the deep conditioner, I detangled once more.
3. I slathered loads of Hairveda Sitrinillah Deep Conditioning Masque on both sections. Covered my hair with a shower cap and wore my heat cap while setting the timer for 45minutes.
4. Laid down on my bed and decided to finish up on Agatha Christie’s ‘Murder On The Orient Express’. Loved the film adaptation and I can’t count the number of times I’ve read this novel back to back. Simply astonishing what Hercules Poirot gets up to when solving murder cases.
5. Once the timer went off, I switched off the heat cap and waited for 15minutes before rinsing out. Wrapped a cotton towel on my head and waited for 15minutes before sealing with Coconut oil, Giovanni Weightless Leave in & Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. Applied Jbco to my scalp and edges.