In order to populate the .NG Registry with Active domains, Upperlink Limited is giving out 50,000 domains free. This promo will be on till the end of February or till the 50,000 free domains are exhausted.
This means that your open domains will not be paid for during this period.
However, there are conditions attached.
Please see the Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. NIRA’s Domain Name Policy applies to domain registration.
2. Domains will be registered under the .NG extension for example for my domain to be registered on .com.ng will be registered as mydomain.com.ng.
3. The offer applies only to open domains .com.ng, .org.ng, .name.ng, .mobi.ng, .sch.ng
4. NIRAs policy on premium names stand please see NIRAs premium domain name list. Domains listed in this category cannot be registered, such domains will be auctioned.
5. For multiple year registrations only the first year will be charged. Subsequent years will be paid for, this means that if you’re registering for 5 years, the first year will be free, 4 years will be paid for.
7. No domain name may be used, directly or indirectly, by any site that contains and not limited to fraudulent, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, offensive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. NIRA reserves the right to delete the domain if discovered that they are used for such activities.
8. The renewal fee of N1,500.00 must be paid by the registrant on a yearly basis to sustain the domain after the first year (2011 which will be registered free of charge).
Do take advantage of this offer and register your ACTIVE domains NOW.
To sign up for free domains Click Here
Send a mail to email@example.com for more details
If you have already registered you can register new companies and tell others.